Designed with an extra large zip-top opening for direct access and maximum bag space, this fashionable "Style 107" Insulated Lunch Bag from Sachi can be used to transport warm or cold food and drinks. This lunch bag features a rear zipped pocket to store snacks or utensils.
There are many variables that can affect the length of time food or drinks will stay cold. For best results use an ice pack or ice substitute. These will function better than ice cubes as they minimise the amount of condensation or dampness that can occur as ice cubes melt. If using ice cubes we recommend you seal them into a zip lock style plastic bag to protect the items in your bag from the melting ice over an extended period of time.
Helpful hints to enhance performance of the insulated bag:
- Pack the bag as full as possible with like temperature items.
- The colder the items are at the time of packing, the longer they will stay cold.
- Place ice packs or substitutes on top of the contents when possible as cold air flows down.
- Minimise opening the bag to keep cold air in and warm air out.
- 28.5 x 16 x 19cm.
- Insulated interior.
- BPA-free, PBS-free, Phthalate-free.
- Food safe.
- Includes rear zipped storage pocket.
- Do not put warm or hot dishes directly from the oven into the bag as this may cause damage to the insulated lining.
- Do not place the bag in an oven, microwave, washing machine, dryer or dishwasher.
- Do not use chlorine bleach for cleaning.